[duxuser] Re: Braille for Natural Join symbol?

  • From: Sean J Keegan <skeegan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:05:41 -0700

George wrote:
> I believe what you are looking for in print terms is either Unicode
> 2A1D simply known as "Join", and/or Unicode 22C8 known as "Bowtie".

Yes - it is that symbol exactly. We found it in MathType, but there did not seem to be a corresponding symbol in Scientific Notebook.

Thanks for the feedback. We spent about some time reviewing what was available and we did not find anything specific as to what may be the appropriate Nemeth representation.

Thanks for your help,
Sean