[duxuser] Re: 2013 Calendar

  • From: "Barbara Sheinbein" <batterseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 08:49:09 -0600

Hi Dani,

I could not get the alt plus 9 to go, so I went ahead and tried what I
thought might work.  As you may expect I have very limited knowledge with
all this. I ended up changing the page size as suggested and also changing
the top margin.  The results were good.  One tiny step forward for me.
Smile.

Barbara