[duxhelp] Re: New icon on desktop why?

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:52:01 -0700

You wouldn't believe this, but accessibility is the least of my concerns.
Although the emphasis is on Jaws, Don has written some very nice
configurations, (set files) for Window-eyes.

I sincerely take my hat off to all of you. I am wondering if anyone from the
technology repositories at NFB or AFB is participating in the beta.

Cheers

Jack