[duxhelp] Re: New icon on desktop why?

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:41:01 -0400

Jack,

I don't believe that anybody from either AFB's or NFB's technology groups is
participating.

We have been focused quite a bit on JAWS largely due to the evident need.
We've made quite a bit of progress, which I hope to have worked in to beta
4.  Beta 4 will undoubtedly be delayed by at least a day to make this
happen.