[duxhelp] Re: High Contrast (Large) problem

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:48:53 -0800

Hi Peter:

What do accessibility options mean here,? do they refer to the necessity to
display material in larger print sizes.  Would a screen reader pick this up?
how do windows display settings effect this?  The highest is 10xx by xxxx
you know the one I mean, and if so, how does a higher number of pixels on
the screen effect the appearance?  I am still using Windows 98, so it will
be interesting to find out, whether this all works appropriately under this
OS.

Jack
st