[duxhelp] Re: Embosser setup woes

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:55:46 -0500

Jack,

If a document was last saved with DBT 10.5, then document settings do appear
in the .dxb file.  If it was last saved with DBT 10.4 or earlier, then they
do not.  The document settings that are stored in a .dxb file are exactly
analagous to what you see in the Document, Embosser setup dialog: cells per
line, lines per page, top margin, binding margin, interpoint on/off,
interline print on/off, a *name* (but no description) of the targeted paper
size, and a *name* (but no description) of the targeted embosser.