[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tonight

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:40:09 -0400

No, you are correct.  I hadn't even tought about Baish and Angelo, I was
thinking more on the "romantic" vein.  But, people with strong friendships
and/or group ties would make sense as well.  Man, seeing that list is really
getting me in the mood to play the characters again.  For a while there, I
was actually in the mood to just get rid of all of my characters and start
over, but looking at these guys gets me in the mood to play them.

But, it is tempered excitement, because I know that I will not be playing
most of them anytime soon. But, it is getting me more and more in the mood
to play tonight!!!