[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tonight

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:44:32 -0400

    Yes, Ambrosia is incorrect for her levels (as is Karvas).  However,
she does not have to give up any prestige class levels.  She keeps the
levels she has now, she just advances a little differently.  Since her
most recent levels are all lasher levels, it would be in her best
interest to convert.  She wouldn't lose much of anything from her lasher
class, and she would have access to some kick ass new feats.