[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tonight

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:36:49 -0400

I know, I was torn at first, because I spent a lot of time getting Kilian
and Sinjen ready to go.  But, I must say that I am also looking forward to
this.  I wish I had known a little in advance, so I could have gone over the
other characters sheets, but that is cool, I'm sure I'll be fine.

Plus, this gives me just that much more time to look over Kilian and Sinjen
and make sure that I have them tweeked as best as I can.