[dokuwiki] useheading question

  • From: Jason Keltz <jas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:16:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

I use the "useheading" configuation option which allows a link to be represented by the first H1 on the page. I am putting a bunch of DokuWiki sites together and am propagating each fresh site with a bunch of pre-loaded namespace directories and wiki pages in the data dir, but without preloading any of the other directories with data. I use the hierarchical breadcrumbs. I find that each time I copy the pages to a new site, the first time that I visit each page, the breadcrumb bar shows the name of the link, as if the useheading option is off. If I reload, the proper name shows up in the breadcrumb bar, and if I visit the site again, it seems okay. What other information do I need to keep to ensure that the breadcrumbs use the H1 the first time around?

Jason.