[dokuwiki] Re: useheading question

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:59:05 +0100

Oliver Geisen wrote:
Hello,

just to warm this up: I've had the same problems when generating pages "from scratch" (outside dokuwiki). I've solved this by patching template.php with:

Hi Oliver,

My patch essentially does the same by altering the default parameter to true. The metadata renderer already uses the false parameter. There really isn't any reason for any other call to p_get_first_heading() to use the false parameter. The false parameter is there to prevent the metadata getting into a mutual dependency loop. It has the added benefit of also catching any other uses of the function which may not have been updated or maybe outside the DW maintained codebase (e.g. templates and plugins).

-- Chris