[dokuwiki] Re: useheading question

  • From: Jason Keltz <jas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:18:02 -0400

On 08/22/07 04:51, Chris Smith wrote:
Oliver Geisen wrote:
My patch essentially does the same by altering the default parameter to true. The metadata renderer already uses the false parameter. There really isn't any reason for any other call to p_get_first_heading() to use the false parameter. The false parameter is there to prevent the metadata getting into a mutual dependency loop. It has the

Well, does any of our patches find it's way into DW main ?

See darcs changes 2007-08-22.

Hi Chris,

It seems that the problem with p_get_first_heading has come back to bite me again. This time, if my main page refers to a document by the link name, the link name is indeed replaced by the first heading on the page. However, if I change the heading on the page, the header name referring to the page does not get updated. I would have expected it to re-cache the name when I saved the file. Is this a bug? or a feature? :) I'm running 2007-08-23.

Jason.