[dokuwiki] Re: status of farms?

  • From: Michael Hamann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:03:21 +0100

Hi,

Excerpts from Anika Henke's message of So Okt 25 13:07:24 +0100 2009:
> 1. What is the complete status of farming in DokuWiki?
> I haven't tested it properly and only clicked randomly around a bit. So,
> I was wondering if anyone with a better insight and more experience
> could report on what still needs to be done?
> As far as I could see, templates and plugins *per animal* are the only
> things that are missing? Is there any unexpected behaviour left?

There is at least one unexpected behaviour I'm aware of. Sitemaps. They are
currently created in the root of the farmer so that there will only be one
sitemap for one of the animals at a time that is used for all animals. There is
already a bug report proposing different solutions:
http://bugs.dokuwiki.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1693

Michael