[dokuwiki] Re: New Configuration settings and templates

  • From: Ben Coburn <btcoburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:14:56 -0700

On May 11, 2006, at 1:56 AM, Chris Smith wrote:

I did notice a couple of things:
- I have some settings for which there is no metadata or default values. Can these "unknown" settings get their own section to avoid them being grouped incorrectly with something else.
- My template settings weren't given a separate group. I haven't looked into this at all, it could be because I haven't set them up correctly - it was a quick test I put together for a first hand check on what Martin was saying. However they are correctly labelled as template settings (tpl template-name setting-name) and are showing in blue as the default values.

I am looking into this. (Originally I thought settings without metadata were not displayed.) The template settings will get their own group if they have at least one metadata entry, same for plugins.

Regards, Ben Coburn