[dokuwiki] New Configuration settings and templates

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "doku wiki" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:20:47 -0500

I've changed my template to use the new config manager.

The config options show up in the configuration screen. When I save
it, however, none of my configurations get saved in local.php.
Any other changes I make in the config page get saved to local.php,
but none of mine.
Do I need to change anything in my template?

Also none of the config variables get created as the template doesn't
see them (and fails to display appropriately). Do I need to make
changes to the template for it to at least read the default values
setup in conf/default.php?

Thanks in advance...martin