[dokuwiki] Re: New Configuration settings and templates

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 20:57:25 -0500

Any chance I can look at your example? I looked at Esther's minima in
splitbrains templates but it can't find a dev version that uses the
latest build.

Here's what I got:

default.php:
$conf['admin_enable'] = '1';

metadata.php:
$meta['admin_enable'] = array('onoff');

setting.php:
$lang['admin_enable'] = 'Label of this...';

It shows up correctly on config page after switching to my template.

I refer to it in my template as $conf['tpl']['ia']['admin_enable']

When I use 'print_r' to look at $conf, none of the variables show up.

Interestingly enough though, a plugin that I've setup in such a way
shows up in $conf and saves to the local.php.

Any additional ideas?
TIA...martin