[dokuwiki] Re: Embedded HTML Plugin

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:31:48 -0500

I think I see the problem. Take a look at the discussion of namespace scope:

http://www.mturner.org/htmlOKay/doku.php?id=administration#namespace_scope

You can't set html permissions for the entire site by selecting ALL under _ROOT_. The plugin is set up to work within namespaces, so that you'll have to give html permissions for each namespace that branches off root _ROOT_ (which is the data/pages directory).

Let's say you have 5 namespaces under data/pages:
 ns_1, ns_2, ns_3, ns_4.

The permissions you set for these directories will apply to their subdirectories, unless you set alternate permissions for a subdirectory. Then the permissions for that subdirectory will control html access to all the directories which fall under the subdirectory.

The permissions for _ROOT_ (data/pages) apply only to data/page. One note. If you are going to give yourself "U" access, then don't give alternate permissions to other users and groups, because the pages are displayed at the most restrictive access level. Giving yourself "U" (unrestricted) access means that you can use any and all HTML markup, but if you grant a more restrictive access level to other uses and groups, then visitors will be shown the more restricted page.

Tony Steward wrote:
Sorry Try these links
http://www.locks.stewardclan.net/lockswiki/Capture1.JPG
http://www.locks.stewardclan.net/lockswiki/Capture2.JPG