[dokuwiki] Re: Embedded HTML Plugin

  • From: Tony Steward <tony_steward@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 03:59:45 -0800

I have had this problem with some plugins before, if I used the plugin manager to install it.
The way I have overcome it is.
1> Uninstall it useing plugin manager.
2>Install it manually this way you become the owner not the server.
3>Now you should be able to set the directory "..conf/access/" to writable.

Tony Steward