[dokuwiki] Re: Embedded HTML Plugin

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:03:26 -0500

Tony Steward wrote:
Well no thats its working I have more questions of course LOL

How do I apply styles from the existing skin (Battlehorse)

When I view the source of pages created using dokuwiki standards is see:

Reading your instructions I think I would use:

But it doesnt seem to work.

Or do I have to recreate the css some where.

You can show me if you wich on my playground page:
http://locks.stewardclan.net/lockswiki/doku.php?id=playground:playground

htmlOKay doesn't automatically convert the names of template styles, so if you have a class in design.css that is named "inline", that class name will not apply. You will have to add htmlO_K_inline to the css file:
             .inline, .htmlO_K_inline { }

You can also put a style section directory into the page, whihc would make the stylle local to this page only:

htmlO_K_inline { }