[dokuwiki] Re: Embedded HTML Plugin

  • From: "YC Chan" <peter.chan.yc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:05:25 +0200

Thanks Tony for the hint,
but I did unpackage the files manually. I even created the directories conf
and access by hand.

In File Explorer, I select the directory ~/conf/access, right-button
properties, the read only attribute is grayed (not white nor ticked). I
unticked it - it becomes white - and validated it for all subdirectories.
Open the properties dialog again, this attribute was like before.

And you get this message about permission denied on line 97 of io.php if you
try dokuWiki.

This could be a Windows quirk: in all directories, the Read-only attribute
is always gray,
even if all files in it are Not Read-only. I also used the line attribut
command to make /conf/access
writable. The security onglet of properties show that it is total-control to
the whole world.

If nothing else helps, Myron can you tell me which like to comment out the
write access test ?

FYI: there is a second message:
*Warning*: join() [function.join]: Bad arguments. in *E:\Program
Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\dokuwiki\inc\io.php* on line 97.

I've already replaced that one
   $ret = join('',file($file));
with
   $ret = file_get_contents($file);
No results (same message).

2007/6/18, Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>:

htmlOKay has to be able have have read/write access to conf/access.
Please let me know if Tony's suggestion fixes your problem.

Thanks, Myron