[dokuwiki] Re: Embedded HTML Plugin

  • From: "YC Chan" <peter.chan.yc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:08:21 +0200

Myron Turner, I can see a lot of powerful uses with your HTMLOKay plugin !
Not just nice tables, but whole pages with powerful JS functions, etc.

At the moment, I'm having first use problems on Windows XP. Freshly
downloaded (less than 1 hour) and expanded into the lib\plugins\ directory,
and not yet configured nor used on any page. DokuWiki version dated
06/11/2006.
*
Warning*: file(E:\Program Files\EasyPHP
2.0b1\www\dokuwiki\lib\plugins\htmlOKay/conf/access/)
[function.file<http://127.0.0.1/dokuwiki/function.file>]:
failed to open stream: Permission denied in *E:\Program Files\EasyPHP
2.0b1\www\dokuwiki\inc\io.php* on line *97

*The plugin code was accessing this directory conf/access/ using the file
function, possibly to check access rights. The file access on Windows was
read only, and as local administrator, I'm unable to change it (it always
reverts back to read only even after validating the change for all
subdirectories!).

Please Help!*
*