[dokuwiki] Re: DokuWiki Installer

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:19:21 +0200

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:24:22 +0200
Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think this would be overkill for a script which is only used a
> single  time. Keeping install.php selfcontained would be fine with me.

Okay I just pushed a patch with my changes. I heavly restructured the
whole file and kept styles and javascript to a minimum.

I dropped the datadir support for now because it wasn't finished in
Chris' original script anyway, but I guess we should readd it.

There is at least one more addition I will make: A dropdown to select a
default ACL policy which will be installed. Something like this:

Public user write and upload
Public user write, no upload
Public user read, registered user write and upload
No public read

Which then would install the according ACLs for the * namespace. I'm not
sure about which options we should provide. Suggestions welcome.