[dokuwiki] Re: DokuWiki Installer

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:24:22 +0200

Chris Smith writes:

I guess it should really latch on to DokuWiki and move all the non-form html out into wiki text and language strings. To do that it needs a way of hooking into init.php without triggering "nice_die()". Also, I did contemplate moving most of the installation stuff to an action plugin and having install.php set certain defines to ensure the installation plugin could take control - sort of a "doku.php?do=install"

I think this would be overkill for a script which is only used a single time. Keeping install.php selfcontained would be fine with me.