[directmusic] Re: Multiple projects in DMDemo

  • From: "Kenneth Young" <kcmyoung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 01:52:58 +0000

What's interactive about running something from a directory, closing it, and
running something from a different directory (besides the obvious banal
interaction)?

I've been using pkzip since pre-win 3.1, so I assume everyone takes winzip
for granted. But the majority of PC users do not (I made that fact up, and,
alien as the concept is, it may well be true). Who knows who'll be trying to
figure out how to use your demonstrations.

Maybe your opinion is **ck everyone who can't work it out. But if employment
is your goal, then so should simplicity...
>From: "Saul Bottcher" >Reply-To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: >Subject:
[directmusic] Re: Multiple projects in DMDemo >Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002
08:15:35 -0500 >>>Hey all, >>Just an opinion, but I don't think a client
would mind (or be confused >by) receiving a ZIP with 8 subfolders called
"level 1", "level 2", etc. >Sure, it's not quite as convenient as pressing
buttons with the same names, >but it's pretty close. I think just having an
interactive demo is still >impressive to most developers anyway. >>Saul.

the new MSN 8[1] and get 2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMJEN/2015