[directmusic] Re: Multiple projects in DMDemo

  • From: "Ciaran Walsh" <ciaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:50:12 -0000

I've always found that people are more receptive the easier you make things
for them and I've also come across a surprising number of technophobes
amongst producers, publishers etc!

I have to admit that the structure you described, which is exactly what I'm
using, seems pretty foolproof - I'm just wary of leaving any room for error
especially if they're demoing the stuff when I'm not there.