[directmusic] Re: Multiple projects in DMDemo

  • From: "Ciaran Walsh" <ciaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:11:05 -0000

totally - you might as well give up before you start if you expect someone
who's never seen DMP before to find their way around your project and do a
decent DIY demo...

before DMDemo I just gave people mixdowns of stuff from Producer unless I
could be there myself to do the demo. I did stuff like putting in clicks as
markers in my wavs and putting something in a readme saying "Danger Level
increased here" or whatever ;)