[DZR] Re: Next release - call for feature requests

  • From: "Kevin Perry" <mountain_grill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:28:36 +0100

Having run into this last night for the first time, coping with duplicate
"VST identities" would bring you level with fxpansion's latest versions.

I'm also seeming to run into problems with VSTs that are mono only within
DirectiXer (2.2) - I sent you a .dll yesterday that exhibits this.  Any
reason why this can't be solved (unless it's a problem with the VST itself)
or a workaround given for me now?

---
Kevin Perry
The Mountain Grill
http://www.mountaingrill.co.uk/

"It is the business of the future to be dangerous;
and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its
duties."