[DZR] Re: Next release - call for feature requests

  • From: Daniel Fortin <dan14@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:16:54 -0400

Hi Kirill & all.

Lots of plugs dont have CC implemented but in SONAR they can be automated
using NRPN. The problem is that most controler boxes or keyboards will send
only CC making those plugs impossible to control in real time. Would it be
possible to have a feature to map CC to NRPN like a MIDI learn function?

Dan.