[DZR] Re: Next release - call for feature requests

  • From: "Erik Putrycz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:19:12 +0200

That is good news !
About new features, I was thinking that it would be cool to be able to
register a whole directory of plugins at once (it takes a while to register
all the mda plugs !).
I hope to see the Kontakt bug fixed that makes Sonar crash when it is
streaming...
And would it be possible to have on the directx preset list the Vst presets
? I always find that strange to have many presets selectors...

Cheers,

Erik.