[delphizip] Re: Translatable strings for Dlls

  • From: "R. Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 19:53:30 +1000

Yes, in theory no problem - I just hope we don't need to.
I did find that you can hang a resource file on the component itself and
have it link into the final application (or run-time package). I have not
checked with D4 yet (D7 worked).
I could convince the IDE to compile the resource too but then it complained
of duplicate resources!
- Russell Peters