[delphizip] Re: Translatable strings for Dlls

  • From: James Turner <james.d.h.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 8:28:46 +0000

How many existing language resources (in the DelphiZip project) actually use
both bytes of the existing unicode storage? I may be wrong, but I do not
believe any do. In this case, we should be able to safely disregard unicode.
But creating a unicode version should not be difficult - the same way that
Window creates functionA and functionW versions now.

James Turner