[delphizip] Re: Error: Bad Zip Option specified (from Poland)

  • From: "p_piter" <p_piter@xxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:47:30 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:21 PM
Subject: [delphizip] Re: Error: Bad Zip Option specified (from Poland)

> p_piter wrote:
> > Yes I know but I add to compress files/folders from a ListBox where
> > my files have full pathnames (C:\test.txt , D:\test.txt, C:\help.txt
> > and so on) . How can I compress them with full pathnames? I have no
> > idea.
> >
> > Piotr Murawski

Thanks, Roger Aelbrecht idea seems to be interesting but to decompress this
zip file I have to use my program and not for example winrar.

I'd like to do the same thing as I see in a SmatBackup program
(http://www.jam-software.com/smartbackup/sbackup.zip).
Please zip for example two the same files (C:\test.txt , D:\test.txt) and
then open this zip file in a demo program included in DelphiZip Package or
in for example Total Commander.  You will see what I mean.

Thanks all for their help,
Piotr Murawski