[delphizip] Error: Bad Zip Option specified (from Poland)

  • From: "p_piter" <p_piter@xxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:43:58 +0100

Hello,
    I can't compress 2 files (with the same name) C:\test.txt and D:\test.txt.
I add its with AddDirNames, AddHiddenFiles options and I get an error "Bad zip
option specified".
I noticed when I change a name of one of these files everything is ok.

The same problem is in demo program included in the DelphiZip packaged. I can't
add files (sometimes with the same names) with full pathnames from for example:
C:\, D:\, E:\ drive.

If somebody meet the same problem I'll be very appreciate for a help.

Greetings,
Piotr Murawski