[DECtalk], Re: Red Dwarf?

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:49:22 -0500

Actually the scripts from season 1 through season 8 are available from
www.andrelouis.com on the downloads page.  They are all text files, and they
aparently came from a Unix type system since lines are terminated by a
linefeed rather than a carriage return linefeed pair.  I have a batch file
to fix that though.  So I have the converted scripts that someone could work
with if somebody wants them, just let me know.  The last episode that was
converted is season 2, episode 4, Stasis leak (I hope I spelled that right!)