[DECtalk], Re: Red Dwarf

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:23:34 -0400

Ok, I just went there and aparently those files don't exist, they're brok=
en
links or something.  Don't know if the links themselves are damaged or if
they refer to files which don't exist.  Sometime I might look at the actu=
al
html code to find out.  But aparently those particular episodes aren't
available from his site.  So I guess if anybody else has the Dectalkized
texts of those episodes, they should speak up.  Sorry I can't be of more
help.
Jayson.