[DECtalk], Re: Red Dwarf

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:48:05 -0400

I don't think the actual texts are available at the Dectalk archive.
They're available from one of Sean's unofficial Dectalk websites.
Also, as for ftp, what url are you trying to access?  If you're going to
andrelouis.com/dectalk, the actual home of the archive, you can't get the=
re
via ftp, only by http.  The unofficial mirror, located at
jaybird.no-ip.info/dectalk, is accessible via either ftp or http.  Hope t=
his
helps!