[DECtalk], Re: Red Dwarf

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:51:04 +0100

they should be in the DECtalk archive
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works
Cool!  Would anyone happen to have season 1: episode 3 and season 2: episode
1 in text format?  I can't seem to get those two from the site.