[DECtalk], Re: Ok I got it

  • From: "DR. JAWS" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:42:58 +0100

Well, I thought the release date for the next episode would be the third of
October, but, hey, It'll probably be the first of September now! All I need do
is use Search and Replace in HJPAD, and the job's almost done
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works