[DECtalk], Re: Ok I got it

  • From: "DR. JAWS" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:16:47 +0100

I've got all the Red Dwarf file that Sean Randal did (hope I spelled his name
right). They are available from
http://www.shwatscoff.fsworld.co.uk/dectalk/reddwarf.html
Are you hoping to continue the series or do you want them for pleasure. I'd be
quite happy to let someone who has got more time than me to continue them.
HTH
Matthew Horspool
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works