[DECtalk], Re: Ok I got it

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:10:01 -0400

A while back I found seasons 1 through 8 on the web.  These aren't Dectalk
files, and will need to be converted for use with Dectalk.  I don't know if
this was done manually or if he used some automation to get it done, but the
whole lot is at http://jaybird.no-ip.info/red.zip
There's one text file for each episode.  The last episode that was converted
to Dectalk format, as far as I know, is season 2, episode 4, Stasis leak
(hope I spelled that right!)  Hope this helps!