[DECtalk], Re: who?

  • From: "DR. JAWS" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:33:27 +0100

Maybe if you modify the "demo.txt" file, people might take some notice of it
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works