[Debatewise RRT] Re: Debates

  • From: nadia siddiqi <nadshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:26:04 +0500

Thank you; Sarah.

 Alex, I don't know how to put this Noman is busy writing in long angry
emails titled this is within the team; entirely my fault. I need Hania so
badly...

Taking Do flags matter?

Nadia

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without
such anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge of