[Debatewise RRT] Re: Debates

  • From: Sarah Lynch <sarah.lynch.llb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:33:11 +0100

In addition, Isabelle, as a female writing a debate on that topic, looking
into the matter deeper than the surface level " oh the human rights act"
(something which is all to often retorted with no intellectual
understandingof what the Human Rights Act actually grants), I seem to be
finding many sensible reasons as to why brerast feeding should be
compulsory. If you feel differently - why not debate back? The whole point
of debatewise for me is to not merely hold your opinions, but to be able to
find reasons as to why you think what you think. Perhaps if you researched
into the issue, you may findthat your Human Rights belief has no basis.