[ddots-l] Re: problem with cleaning up tracks

  • From: "Blind Luck Music" <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:12:21 -0500

I just don't get it.  I waited quite a while and it's still kept telling me
there were 0 tracks to clean.  I even deleted a project folder from Sonar
and it's still did the same thing.

I've done this in the past and it worked.  Am I missing something?  Does
something have to be done with those two files that sonar says it can't
read?  I'm stumped.  Any ideas?

Ross

Ross Wine-Sky

1708 21st Ave. South #453