[ddots-l] Re: problem with cleaning up tracks

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:28:19 -0800

you get that message when your project is unable to find the wave data. that will happen when you rename audio folders. any way yesterday i was changing a project to another folder and i moved the audio to another location. when i opened the project the find missing audio came up and i browsed for it and selected the reference audio option, and saved it. when i opened the project the audio was there andeverything but i noticed that when i recorded a new track the audio would be in the global audio folder a thing that should not happen because i have the per project audio folder checked. this is very dangerous because one may think that all the project's audio would be in the same folder but instead some are in the project audio an other in the global audio folder. so the safest way to do it is to save the project as a cwb file then load it again and fill the unpack bundle dialog with the new information.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>