[ddots-l] Re: problem with cleaning up tracks

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:50:11 -0800

Ross,
        I've seen this before.  It's been a long time but I think what
you want to do is to let Sonar find all the racks that are not used by
any other project.  This mgith include a few of these tpl files but all
the files will be shown in a list that you can delete either one at a
time or in groups.  So, you should be fine.
K.