[ddots-l] Re: loading sfz softsynth

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:44:25 -0400

HF:

Here's a sample of what it would look like if you want to increase the release
time on your samples.

<group>
ampeg_release=5000
<region>
sample=q8.wav
lokey=39
hikey=39
key=eb2

You only need a "group" and ampeg oin the first set if you want all the samples
in the kit to have that longer release time.
Omar Binno
Phone: (248) 444-9699
Email: omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx