[ddots-l] Re: loading sfz softsynth

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:25:09 -0800

i am not using ct 6 just yet, but i had a problem like that in the past.
what i usually do when jaws is not reading properly, try f6, jump to the
inspector and bus and clips , if not load the jaws surface with f12, and be
sure there is not any other view open  like step record.also jump between
tracks to check if the track view is reading fine, and other thing is try the
go to with f5 or with the goto menu.