[ddots-l] Re: loading sfz softsynth

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:10:50 -0400

Yeah exactly. Thats why I arrowed down to sfz 2 for the other session before
6 and ct6. When I try and get jaws to tell me which bar I'm in in my song by
pressing f5, all it says is "bar 0, beat 0." Do you have any ideas about this
problem?

Omar Binno
Phone: (248) 444-9699
Email: omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx