[ddots-l] guitar rig 4

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:53:56 +0200

Hi all. I own complete 7 and as you might know guitar rig 4 is included. I
noticed that with the latest guitar rig 4.2 update that there are some
accessibility through the inspector in sonar. Not much but a little. I know
native instruments have been discussed over and over on this list but i was
wondering instead of trying to get them make there plugins and instruments
more accessible through the interface, wouldn't it be easier to have them
just make more parameters accessible through the inspector? Also with guitar
rig i noticed that some presets are available when you open the plugin and
down arrow but the preset list isn't complete.
Kind regards
Len viljoen